Friday, October 15, 2010

I actually dreamt this up last night. A beautiful bag to carry your scriptures in.  With a lovely ruffled front pocket for keys, phone, tithing slip, etc.  There is just something about walking into church having your scriptures in a beautiful bag that makes you feel gorgeous.  its more then just a bag, its a bad holding scriptures that you find to be beautiful.  




There is nothing better than feeling gorgeous, and each time I create something weather its music, clothing, pillows, etc.  I get too look at what I made, and feel gorgeous because that lovely thing came out of my own personal creativity!  We are divine creatures that are meant to express our inner selves!  Creating is the best way to do so, and it lets you enjoy the nice things all at the same time.  This is a time where you can not only use your creativity for your own personal gain, but to bless someone else too.  Do you know someone that is down?  Maybe in need of a smile? Create something for them.  This bag is going as a gift to a friend of mine who I know will love it, and find so much joy in the fact that she means enough to me that I would take the time to create this little bag just for her. 


So go ahead, make someones day brighter. CREATE.

No comments: